do you just ever read an adult book by the author you have always associated with children’s book and read all the weird sex and stuff and just sit there in disbelief like how do they know?
- leo: i have a secret...i can summon and control fire
- piper: i have a secret...my dad's in mortal danger and i feel helpless
- jason: i have a secret...just kidding, i have no idea who i am lol
1. I pray to Hermes before I travel.
2. I uncap my pen really dramatically.
3. There’s no more ,”What the hell!”..now it’s “What the Hades!”
4. And, “what on earth!?” has become “”what on Olympus?!”
5. Now, I swear like this:
- Holy Poseidon!
- Zeus’s pants!
- Zeus’s pinstriped suit!
6. When I put on a cap, I look down at my hands (and get disappointed that I’m still visible!)
7. Almost everyone unpleasant is now “Punk!” or “Seaweed Brain!”
- “Percy: Don't I get a kiss for luck? It's kind of a tradition, right?
- Annabeth: Come back alive, Seaweed Brain. Then we'll see.”
- Percy: “What if it lines up like it did in the Trojan War ... Athena versus Poseidon?"
- Annabeth: "I don't know. But I just know that I'll be fighting next to you."
- Percy: "Why?"
- Annabeth: "Because you're my friend, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?”
“He’s the sun god,” I said.
“That’s not what I meant."