Posts tagged rick riordan
- leo: i have a secret...i can summon and control fire
- piper: i have a secret...my dad's in mortal danger and i feel helpless
- jason: i have a secret...just kidding, i have no idea who i am lol
My life after reading Percy Jackson:
1. I pray to Hermes before I travel.
2. I uncap my pen really dramatically.
3. There’s no more ,”What the hell!”..now it’s “What the Hades!”
4. And, “what on earth!?” has become “”what on Olympus?!”
5. Now, I swear like this:
- Holy Poseidon!
- Zeus’s pants!
- Zeus’s pinstriped suit!
6. When I put on a cap, I look down at my hands (and get disappointed that I’m still visible!)
7. Almost everyone unpleasant is now “Punk!” or “Seaweed Brain!”
So Rick tweeted that there is for sure going to be a Percabeth reunion.
Annabeth glared at me like she was going to punch me. And then she did something that surprised me even more. She kissed me.
Reblog if this made you go….
- “Percy: Don't I get a kiss for luck? It's kind of a tradition, right?
- Annabeth: Come back alive, Seaweed Brain. Then we'll see.”
- Percy: “What if it lines up like it did in the Trojan War ... Athena versus Poseidon?"
- Annabeth: "I don't know. But I just know that I'll be fighting next to you."
- Percy: "Why?"
- Annabeth: "Because you're my friend, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?”
“He’s the sun god,” I said.
“That’s not what I meant.
“Not even a little bit.” I showed him that I still had both arms and both legs, and Tyson clapped happily.
“Yay!” he said. “Now we can eat peanut butter sandwiches and ride fish ponies! We can fight monsters and see Annabeth and make things go BOOM!”
I hoped he didn’t mean all at the same time, but I told him absolutely, we’d have a lot of fun this summer.
Me upon knowing that Mark of Athena doesn’t come out till October